JOSEPH AND THE
AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT??
Audiences love JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT, Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice’s high-octane musical, features wild costumes, eye-popping sets, dazzling, athletic choreography, and an unforgettable, eclectic score. We dare you not to be caught up in the infectious melodies of ???Any Dream Will Do,??? ???Close Every Door,??? ???Go! Go! Go! Joseph,??? and many more. JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT is a musical of biblical proportions and the ultimate show to share with your friends and family!
DIRECTED & CHOREOGRAPHED BY: Richard Sabellico
RUNNING TIME: 2 HOURS 5 MINUTES (including intermission)
CONTENT ADVISORY: Suitable for all audiences.
- Lyrics by: TIM RICE??
- Music by: ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER
- JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT is presented by arrangement with The Musical Company and The Really Useful Group Limited. themusicalcompany.com
- Technicolor is a registered trademark of Technicolor group of Companies.??
GENERAL TICKET INFORMATION
- Children under 4 are NOT allowed at any of the four subscription musicals, this includes babies and toddlers that can be held.
- Everyone must have a ticket to enter the theatre, sit in a seat, and be able to sit quietly through the entire performance.
- Not all programming is appropriate for all ages. All musicals have a content advisory and a full synopsis on their individual pages on the website. Please feel free to contact the Box Office with any question regarding the content of the show. Although opinions on appropriate viewing may differ, we will do our best to answer your questions regarding language, violence, and adult situations.
- TICKET FEES
- Restoration Fee:$1 added to all tickets (purchased in person/by phone/online) to the 4 season musicals.
- Handling Fee: $5 per ticket online, $3 per ticket by phone, no fee for in person sales.
All ticket purchases are a final sale. NO REFUNDS. TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE.